The I Hotel and Conference Center has become a center point of the Champaign-Urbana community and is celebrating their 10 year anniversary, August 11th! The facility not only provides an array of amenities and services within the hotel but throughout the local community. Local businesses have access to over 38,000 square feet of unique indoor and outdoor meeting and event space in the Illinois Conference Center. This would not be possible without the partnership of the University of Illinois or the Research Park.
The I Hotel and Conference Center will celebrate their 10 year anniversary by recognizing the employees who have been with the facility from the start.
- Sam Santhanam – President
- Adrienne McPhee Hays – Controller/CFO
- Maribel Olvera – General Manager of Housekeeping and Facility Auditor
- Luis Aleman – Executive Housekeeper
- Chrysann Manning – Assistant Front Desk Manager
- Alfa Vasques – Housekeeper
- Maria Villa – Housekeeper
- Robert Flassig – Lead Guest Service Agent
- Karla Shaw – Server and Dining Room Supervisor
To recognize all the I Hotel and Conference Center’s vendors, employees and friends of the I Hotel, a small “party” will be hosted on Thursday, August 9th.
The I Hotel and Conference Center sends thanks everyone for their support, and looks forward to many more years in the Champaign-Urbana community!