Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com if you would like to apply for any of the below open positions:
Building & Grounds Maintenance Worker
Performs routine and extensive grounds-keeping and building maintenance duties to ensure all properties owned by Fox Development Corporation and Fox-Atkins LLC, and managed by FDC LLC are maintained in top condition.
Reports To: Tenant Services Manager
· Proactively identifies areas that need upkeep and informs supervisor.
· Trims and edges around walks, flower beds, walls, etc.
· Plants grass, flowers, trees and shrubs; prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth; applies mulch.
· Removes snow and ice from building walkways and steps
· Rakes leaves, cleans and sweeps litter.
· Maintains outdoor furniture and fixtures.
· May perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
· May perform routine labor and maintenance duties when groundskeeping work has been completed.
· On call for after hours emergencies.
· Valid State of Illinois driver’s license
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· One year of responsible experience in grounds-keeping.
· Ability to move, lift, pull, or push objects or materials weighing up to 100 pounds.
· Ability to speak, read and write English, comprehend instructions, and write brief summaries of work performed.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Knowledge of grounds keeping equipment and landscaping.